Friday, September 25, 2009

Countdown to M-Day

There are less than 15 days to go! Picking up the marriage license and going in to pick out a tuxedo. Then we are going out to eat tonight on one of our last dates as singles.

I've been trying to track down someone to talk to about having our ring ceremony on the church grounds across the street from the temple. I can't look up leadership numbers on the Church website since I'm not a member of the ward or stake in Daybreak. Hopefully I'll hear from someone by Sunday.

It's funny, a year ago I didn't even know Am existed, and now I can't think about life without her. I hate to see her sad, but especially when I have had some part in it. Thankfully, she forgives me, and thankfully she is happy the majority of the time.

I can hardly stand the wait!

4 comments:

Tim said...

Definitely excited for you. Don't forget in the madness of the next two weeks that the marriage is infinitely more important than the wedding (and so your relationship is more important than the details of October 10th).
If your mother-in-law is like most, you might have to remind her of that too.
Continue to make time for just each other.
Have fun!

Amber said...

My mom has been very flexible with what we want. Like, for example, we will be having wedding pies instead of a huge cake. When told her, she didn't even blink. She just said that it's our day, and we can do what we want. My mom's terrific!

Tim said...

Awesome. Sounds very different from my mother-in-law (and very different from my mother's mother too). Wish I could be there for the pies and all of the rest of it.

Cougarg said...

We'll miss you! But it was great to meet you and your wonderful wife before!