Saturday, August 7, 2010

One Week In

My first week on the job is done and I'm happy to report it has been a good week. I've designed a wedding announcement, done a few business cards, run the envelope press, made all kinds of copies, gone on several delivery runs, and generally learned a lot. This job has me up in the mornings at the same time as Am, so we've had breakfast together four days this week, and that has been quite nice. All the people I work with are friendly and good natured, so that is a bonus. The amount of jobs coming through our doors has been light this week, which is bad for the bottom line, but good for me learning at a steady pace rather than having too much to do and getting frustrated.

I like the work, I'm getting paid to do it, and in a friendly environment, not a bad arrangement.

2 comments:

Cougarg said...

You really should post here more often....

Cougarg said...

That's from your loving wife. ;-)