Thursday, January 10, 2008

Transfer Credit

I picked up my transcript from BYU this week and took it to Stevens-Henager to see if any classes would transfer. Looks like I get credit for 12 credits, or three different classes. I won't have to take Philosophy, History, or Math at S-H. I would have hoped that I wouldn't have to take the writing class either, but this is still good news. This cuts 3 months off of my program and saves me $4300 in tuition! Now I just have $5800 to pay to the school, which will be a lot more manageable. Once I get back into the swing of being in classes again, I will probably look to work for some company that will help pay my tuition. This will be real good, because the school will match dollar for dollar what the company pays, up to $5000. That'd be great!

No comments: