Saturday, March 15, 2008

Second Tag Post On The Front Page

Man, it's been about two months since my last post. Nothing seemed post worthy for awhile there, but I have completed 3 classes at my new school and about to start my 4th and 5th classes. My classes are primarily online, so I haven't gotten out much in the last month. Getting tagged by Christy has finally prodded me back to the blogosphere.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 10ish
2. What do you usually have for breakfast? Um, I don't usually eat breakfast any more. I feel sick if I eat too soon after waking up. But if I do have something it will probably be a mug of hot chocolate and some toast.
3. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Elephant by The White Stripes.
4. What kind of car do you drive? A white Honda Accord.
5. Favorite sandwich? The first thing that popped into my head was an Angus Beef sandwich from Schlotski's Deli, that or a Throgs Neck Bridge sandwich from Gandolfo's.
6. Favorite item of clothing? a green and blue plaid shirt that I have had for years, and before that a blue and yellow plaid shirt I got on my mission, but that one is too worn out to wear anymore.
7. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? I'd start with England, but I would also like to go to Japan, New Zealand, Hawaii, Alaska (in summer) and other places as well.
8. What color is your bathroom? Gee, I think it is white, with a underwater themed shower curtain.
9. Where would you retire? Hard question, I'd want to be warm during the winter, and cool during the summer, I'd have to be one of those snow birds and migrate, north for the summer and south for the winter.
10. Most memorable birthday? For my 23rd birthday I helped plan a surprise party for myself. Wood and I invited a bunch of friends to it, "Don't say anything, it's a surprise!" I got an issue of the Weekly World News, a popsicle mold, and a yellow blow-up seamonster I named Agnes and hung in our living room all summer.
11. Favorite sport to watch? Football followed closely by basketball
12. Are you a morning person or a night person? With no reason to get up early for work, I would go to bed late, and wake up late, so definitely not a morning person, but I don't really think of myself as a night person either.
13. What is your shoe size? 10-10 1/2
14. Pets? I have lived with pets all my life but have never had one that was my pet. I like pets until it comes time to clean up after them.
15. What did you want to be when you were little? A fireman, or an astronaut, or a transformer ;).
16. What are you today? A student, same as always, this time to be a graphic artist.
17. What is your favorite candy? Dark chocolate
18. Your favorite flower? ummm...
19. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? August 2009, when I finally graduate.
20. What are you listening to right now? My mother singing Roger and Hammerstein's Cinderella
21. What is the last thing you ate? A supersonic burger, tatertots, and a Cherry limeade, mmmm.
22. Do you wish on stars? Every once in a while.
23. What faith are you? LDS
24. Who was the last person you spoke with on the phone? My home teaching companion about setting up appointments
25. Hair Color? Brown with some red and, gulp, gray!
26. Name of your favorite school teacher? Dr. Tobler, a history professor at BYU. But if this means before college, then Mr Ware, middle school geography.
27. Chocolate or vanilla? I just had some really good dark chocolate ice cream, but vanilla is so much more flexible. Chocolate on it's own, vanilla as a foundation to build off of.
28. When was the last time you cried? I teared up last night watching Dan in Real Life.
29. What is under your bed? maybe a dirty sock.
30. What did you do last night? Watched Dan in Real Life.
31. Favorite smell? Fresh baked bread.
32. What are you afraid of? Coming up short at a critical moment.
33. How many towns have you lived in? at least 13, not including all the different towns I lived in on my mission.
34. Do you make friends easily? I can, if I let myself, if I am somewhere new and don't have any friends already near by.

I tag…I feel like I just did this recently, so anyone that feels like answering the questions in this post and reads this blog!

No comments: