Saturday, August 25, 2007

Five Golden Rings! Bada da da...

Workdays: 5
Installs: 137
Average to finish: 1.6

Well, It may be five and a half work days, at which point the average to finish would be 1.4545455. Apparently noon on the 31 is the last scheduable slot. I also should have my car serviced before heading back, there is a maintenance required indicator on my dashboardand it has gone from green-yellow to orange, and in the last week or so, to red since being out here. Probably just needs an oil change as I've gone over 180,000 miles. I was kind of hoping to have the whole day on the 31st to take care of packing up and leaving to make it back for the 3:30pm Kickoff for the BYU vs. AZ game on September 1st. Now it'll be pushing it. Oi vei!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck finishing up, Bill! I feel like I can 100% understand your situation right now. Well, at least 90% ... I probably shouldn't presume to be able to understand another person completely. Anyways, good luck with your goals. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon.