Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Return, Part II

I just booked my return flight to Utah. I fly from Newark to Phoenix, have an hour layover, then fly to Las Vegas. Once in Las Vegas I have a weird eight hour layover before flying to Salt Lake. So, I figure since I'm in Las Vegas anyways, maybe I can slip over and catch the bowl game against UCLA. Who knew the bowl game would just happen to be at the same time as my layover. Hopefully, this will assuage some of my guilt for not being "fully invested". I'll be back in Utah on the 23rd. Go Cougars!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, will this be the final return? Or will it be followed by another eastward return?

Cougarg said...

I can't say that I will never again leave the state of Utah and then come back, but I will say that I probably won't be leaving again for several months at the least.

Christy said...

you're going to the bowl game in Vegas!!??? Fun!!

Cougarg said...

Yeah, it'll make two years running. I just hope I run into people I know down there as I am going by myself. But it will still be fun, barring any travel snags.

Tim said...

Wow...
Was this just incredible blind luck, or was there something else involved?

Cougarg said...

*wink, wink*

Anonymous said...

Kind of like a fortuitous three-day layover in Egypt on my way home from my mission ...

caron said...

I thought I smelled something fishy...
Have fun!!