Friday, May 23, 2008

Hitting the Road

I'm going to Richland, WA this weekend with my brother and step-sister. Our kid sister turned 8, and kid brother turned 16 this month. They've held off the baptism and ordination so we could be there. It's a 9 hour trip or so, we'll be getting there around 7 or 8 PDT. Unfortunately the weather is cold and rainy, and it is a holiday weekend, so we need to be on our toes. But it'll be good to go up and see everybody. It's been about a year and a half since I was there last. Hope you all have a good Memorial Day weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How was the drive? Was the weather a pain?

Cougarg said...

Weather was not a problem, the over-zealous Oregon HP was however.

caron said...

Sounds like a fun trip.
Weren't we all going to take a road trip up there to see Aaron and Co. and Joella? I think we all should revisit that idea.

Cougarg said...

That would be fun, I'll just take a nap through oregon though. I don't need anymore $242 speeding tickets.