Wednesday, December 17, 2008

BG3

I'm grateful for you, dear readers. Most, if not all, of you are very dear friends to me. Most of you I have known for over a decade, and a couple for much longer than that. We've got a lot of really good memories, both trivial and poignant. At least one of you has appreciated me not being judgmental, and I appreciate that in all of you towards me. I said how grateful I am for my family before. I don't know my extended family real well, not like some of you know yours. I wish I knew them better. But all of you I consider to be my extended family; you are more than just friends.

1 comment:

TPlayer said...

I assume I am the one who appreciates you for not being judgmental, (after I swore and screamed in the elevator last night). And, if you weren't talking about me, then just know you have atleast 2 people who are grateful for you not being judgmental. :)