Friday, September 7, 2007

Rise a Little Higher, Shout a Little Louder

I am majorly ticked off right now! I just checked the company site and found out that there have been 8 installs this week and that I am responsible for only one of them! I have sat here all week thinking that things were just being slow. But apparently the powers that be seemed to have forgotten that I was around, desperately waiting for a couple more jobs, and gave the work to others that are here for the rest of the month! I told people that I was going to stay until I hit my level. I told the office manager here in Denver, I told the Vice President of the company, I talked to a person in scheduling, I had a job yesterday that cancelled, it's not like it wasn't known that I was here. And yet, somebody got two installs yesterday and one today! If I don't get paid for this week I will be outraged! And if I hadn't checked the company site, how long would it have gone on for? Argh! The company is so disorganized, it's right hand doesn't know what its left hand is doing! And it has been this way the whole time! I tried to calm the other techs down when they started complaining, but its finally getting to me. I could have been long gone by now! But I should not have been naieve enough to think that the company would try to help me out here, even though that is one of it's stated missions. I should have been pestering them this whole time.

2 comments:

Tim said...

Threaten to post some negative reviews of them on the internet :)
Actually, not sure that would work.
Hang in there...

Cougarg said...

I don't think it would work, not at this point when they don't really need me, though I might like to do so.